Monday, July 28, 2008





I decided to bring my computer into the internet cafe to plug into the cable directly. Ah . . . . now you can see my pics from the last week. But the connection is not so hot here (everything else is really hot . . . accept the food is just mildly hot), so I'll need to spend more time uploading later in the week. Just to update the blog, I found out that my training village for the next two months is Baribo, located in the northern part of the Kampong Chnang Province. I'll be living with a host family and in training for language, culture, and teaching during the day. This should be interesting since the family doesn't speak English, and I can speak just only a little bit of Khmer (probably quite badly). But the benefit of this location is it's near the Tonle Sap (a big lake) and there's a resort. So there must be an internet cafe, right? 

Until then, lots of LOVE!!!



No comments: