Monday, July 14, 2008

The countdown continues...

My laptop is frying the front of my thighs, I've been on the damn thing so long dealing with online bills, accounting, and trying to digitize my existence as much as possible in readying for my departure from Maui this Friday. I've mostly got the major things done (i.e. tax returns are mailed, monthly services are canceled, the bring-with-me-to-Cambodia list is almost checked off to completion). I have my Gold Bond and my Costco supply of Lever2000! I need to send one more box off to California for storing at the parents' house and need to finalize the Keep or Throw Away list for all the clippings I have backlogged in my filing cabinets. Maybe it's time to link these to the website in my name that I've never worked on. Oh yeah, I gotta get rid of my filing cabinets. And sell my car. And . . . and . . . and organize myself mentally and emotionally. There's so much to do and so little time.  

No comments: