Thursday, July 17, 2008

God I love my friends.






I want to post a big fat Thank You and I LOVE YOU to all the awesome people in my life here on Maui, in California, and everywhere else in big wide world. I feel so blessed with a unique and incredible support group of the most amazing people, from who I have gained so much knowledge, trust, inspiration and love. This is so hard to do, to leave you. But I say there are no goodbyes, and I will see you all very soon, and be in touch sooner than you can say cyberspace. 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love you tooooooo, sweetie pie! We'll miss you, but look forward to reading about your adventures...

By the way - [this one's from Chuck] he suggests wearing a Hillary Clinton pant suit to your Peace Corps swearing in ceremony, like this one:

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2007/images/08/16/t1home.clinton.ap.jpg